Monday, November 25, 2013

NARS PARTY

When Devon from the NARS counter at Saks contacted me to tell me I had won the raffle for a NARS makeover party for me and five friends, I decided that my five would be...my mom and her four sisters.  

Tran is their maiden name, and ever since my two youngest aunts recounted a story about how a friend of their's muttered something about "those damn Trans" years ago, that's what they've been collectively known as.  Those damn Trans.



Glasses for champagne.  At 10 AM.

But there was orange juice, to make 10AM drinking less crazy.  Also, cupcakes.

'Before' group picture.  Cheers!



Now some before and afters!  Makeovers were always my favorite talk show episodes.





I accidentally deleted their before's!  Although I suspect that my mom (on the right) snuck away when I was taking the before photos.


My beautiful mama and I.

'After' group photo.

My mom after seeing this photo: "I'm so cute!"  

Thanks so much to SAKS, NARS, and Devon and his team for such a great morning!  My mom and her sisters are...not shy...and I love going out with them and introducing them to to friends.  When they all get together, there's such good fun energy that everyone becomes part of.  Devon emailed me after the event to tell me that my family was "crazy in the best way possible!"  

Those damn Trans.

1 comment: