Friday, October 25, 2013

Fifi Phi, Outlaw Librarian







hat: Urban Outfitters , tank: T by Alexander Wang , belt: Gap , pants: Current/Elliot , 
boots: Givenchy

I recently discovered the comic book series Rex, Libris which stars "the incomparable Rex Libris, Head Librarian at Middleton Public Library, and his unending struggle against the forces of ignorance and darkness."  

Being a librarian myself, of course I absolutely loved this.  I think that if I was to be my own librarian comic book character, this is what I would wear.  Dramatic and mysterious hat, stylish yet comfortable basics (only logical for fighting ignorance and darkness), and BOOTS. THAT. TAKE. CARE. OF. BUSINESS.

My name, baby? It's Fifi Phi, Outlaw Librarian.

Shop my outlaw basics:

15 comments:

  1. What a fantastic look. Fifi Phi, Outlaw Librarian .. need to brush up on the dewey decimal system!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is all kinds of awesome:) Love that tank!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I never met an librarian that looks so beautiful and super cool stylish!! I love your boots!

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing sweety, love the chicness of this outfit and your hair looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are stunning in these pics, dear!!
    xoxo
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669

    ReplyDelete
  6. Killer boots!!

    http://fashmongers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the hat, beautiful outfit! Your hair is gorgeous.

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the racing stripe on your pants. And your hat is seriously so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning stunning stunning. Those booooots are crazy good.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those boots definitely look like they can take care of some business.:D And the world is in dire need of someone fighting against the forces of ignorance and darkness - when do you start??:)

    P.S.: You make a sexy outlaw, babe.;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the look with that hat and shoes, love ur cool style!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous!
    Love how the look is so effortless.
    <3
    www.voguevillain.com

    ReplyDelete